10. Dude’s favorite song is “I gotta feeling” by the Black Eyed Peas. We listened to it all dayon his birthday.
9. Princess and Dude are tired of having a sick Mothership. They kept insisting that I needed to see a doctor and I finally caved. Official diagnosis is Bronchitis.
8. The Pharmacist told me to swallow and not chew my prescription pills for Bronchitis. Because if I chew my pills it could cause paralysis. I laughed so hard I started coughing and then I assured the pharmacist I wouldn’t chew my pills.
7. The Army Man has less than a month until he deploys to Afghanistan for a year. This will be his 2nd deployment overseas.
6. Our kids are convinced that the Army Man is going to China.
5. School starts August 12th for Dude. School starts August 16th for Princess. But why? It’s a mystery.
4. Monday the 12th of July- The kids and I are going to Washington state to see my sister Sarah. I have been looking forward to this trip since FEBRUARY!
3. Did you know I have four sisters and two brothers? Well I do. I loved growing up in a big family.
2. Princess won’t let me style her hair anymore. She just wants me to brush it and leave it. I am distraught. A little. Dude has a high and tight for the summer. He’s so handsome.